Ease Back Into Life
A transition from hospital to home can be overwhelming. You get instructions, prescriptions to fill, follow-up appointments to make, and more. For many, recovery can become even more daunting because you live alone. At Bartley Healthcare, we’ll help you transition home safely – with care, comfort and confidence. Our Step By Step program, which is offered at The Orchards at Bartley Assisted Living, provides the care resources you need to focus on just one thing – getting better. Bartley Healthcare’s interdisciplinary team comprises multiple specialties and implements comprehensive plans of care on an ongoing basis.
Our Step By Step program consists of the following:
- Fully furnished room (bed, dresser, nightstand, recliner, linens and towels)
- Skilled nursing care and supervision*
- Daily activities
- Daily personal care
- Medication management
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry (done weekly)
- Dietician services
- Transportation to medical appointments and outpatient therapy
- 24-hour call bell emergency system
- 24-hour nursing available*
- Equipment rental*
- On-campus physical, occupational and speech therapy*
* Our New Jersey nursing staff will visit with you personally to discuss your unique needs; note that additional charges may apply. Medicare and other insurance may cover some or all of these additional needs.
Request more information about Step By Step.