When a loved one needs quality care after a hospital stay or before returning home, post-acute rehabilitation can help. At Bartley Healthcare, we are an experienced, recognized leader in rehabilitation and offer a dedicated post-acute unit to help meet the needs of residents while providing families with peace of mind.
“Our post-acute rehabilitation services are delivered by a team of licensed professionals who are committed to providing quality care to all they meet,” says Lauren Kessler, Executive Administrator at Bartley Healthcare Nursing and Rehabilitation, located in Jackson, New Jersey. “They create personalized care plans that help loved ones achieve maximum recovery. This is done by developing and implementing care plans to address specific needs, desires and conditions, helping you or a loved one regain your highest level of functioning so you can return home and get back to the life you know and love.”
When Should I Consider Post-Acute Rehabilitation?
Bartley Healthcare helps patients as well as their families have peace of mind with support, dedicated care and more. If you or a loved one know that you’re going to be having a stay in the hospital, or if it comes unexpectedly, we can help. Consider post-acute rehabilitation when:
- You need physical, speech or occupational therapy after a hospital stay. The team at Bartley Healthcare provides post-acute rehabilitation by developing and implementing plans of care designed to address your specific condition and individual needs. Our care team will help you regain your highest level of functioning so you can get back to your normal, daily routine.
- To regain and restore abilities. One of the most difficult things about returning home after a surgery is ensuring you have the skills and abilities you need to live well on your own. With our rehabilitation program, we can ensure you return home with confidence, improved abilities and ready to take on life again.
- When you want to recover in the ideal environment. With a caring team that gets to know residents, as well as provides trusted care, we can help you heal in a comfortable and caring environment. Whether you choose inpatient or outpatient rehabilitation, we are with you each step of the way.
- To ensure positive results on a successful return home. By taking advantage of post-acute rehabilitation, you can ensure you’re less likely to return to the hospital and lessen your recovery time. Talk to your doctor to see what the best option for you and your particular needs will be.
What Can Post-Acute Rehabilitation Help With?
While you are in post-acute rehabilitation, you can have an array of treatments. At Bartley Healthcare, some of the many features our post-acute rehabilitation can include are:
- Cardiac Recovery. Our recovery services can help you to heal after a cardiac trauma or surgery. This service can also provide physical and emotional care to ensure complete healing.
- Nutritional Services. For patients who have had a stroke or are currently having gastrointestinal issues, we can provide an array of nutritional services including enteral feeding, liquid nourishment and medication to ensure they are receiving the nutrients they need.
- IV Therapy. Whether because of lost fluids, drops in blood pressure or another diagnosis, we can administer IV therapy based on the patient’s needs, helping to shorten their hospital stay and provide patients with the care they need.
- Pulmonary Care/Respiratory Our pulmonary services complement your doctor’s orders by ensuring a proper and personalized care plan is implemented for you. We have rooms that are equipped with high-flow, piped-in oxygen and respiratory therapists on site.
- Wound Healing. We can help you relieve pain, increase mobility, reduce swelling and prevent infection in wounds that would normally take longer to heal. This can be done on its own or because of another condition like diabetes.
Post-acute therapy at Bartley Healthcare offers so much more, as well. To learn more about what we offer to get you or your loved one back to living with confidence, contact us today at 732-372-4055.
Worry-Free Living with Dedicated Care and Support
Bartley Healthcare’s Post-Acute and Rehabilitation services are delivered by a team of licensed professionals who are committed to quality care. We’ll meet your rehab needs for maximum recovery by developing and implementing plans of care designed to address your specific condition and your individual needs. We offer rehab services in physical, speech and occupational rehab for patients recovering after a hospital stay, from surgery or a medical emergency, or for those who need shorter-term, focused care. Our care team will help you regain your highest level of functioning so you can return home and get back to your normal, daily routine.
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact our team today at 732-372-4055.