Now more than ever it’s important to ensure the health and wellness of those we care for on a daily basis. Fortunately, with our years of experience, families trust us to ensure the proper care and support for our residents. They also trust our enhanced cleanliness and hygiene protocols as well as adapted safety procedures to improve and protect the health of those within our community.
“While these are truly unprecedented times, we are proud that we have protocols, experience and expertise on our side to help us manage a pandemic such as COVID-19,” says Lauren Kessler, Executive Administrator at Bartley Healthcare Nursing and Rehabilitation, located in Jackson, New Jersey. “We employ a variety of methods to help ensure we can keep everyone safe and provide families with the comfort of knowing their loved one is in good hands.”
Enhanced Safety and Hygiene Measures at Bartley Healthcare
The health and safety of our residents is something we take extremely seriously. Because of this, we are currently using a number of methods for environmental safety and hygiene. We are also monitoring and proactively following all required guidelines issued by state and local health officials as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Here are just a few of the many ways that we are approaching further safety measures throughout our communities.
- Keeping our community clean and sanitized. Our team is working diligently to increase cleaning and sanitation throughout our buildings. We are continuing the appropriate heightened infection control practices as well. Our team members also continue to wear the appropriate personal protective equipment while securing what is necessary for our community.
- State-of-the-art Filtration. At Bartley Healthcare, we are always thinking about our residents, their loved ones and everyone’s safety. Our state-of-the-art filtration system (Novaerus) adds an extra level of protection against COVID19. Bartley continues to use the best in healthcare technology to protect our current and future residents as well as the staff that serves them.
- Remaining up-to-date with best practices. We are staying in close contact with the CDC, New Jersey Department of Health, American Health Care Association and Health Care Association of NJ as well as our peers in the industry for daily guidance, trends and best practices.
- Socially distancing. We are providing residents with a number of creative ways to remain engaged even while social distancing. Small, outdoor group and individual activities are being conducted, residents are remaining socially distant during meals and we are using technology to help them connect with those they love.
- Limiting visitors. As per the New Jersey Department of Health regulations, residents are now allowed to have outdoor visitations. We continue to remain closed to all visitors indoors and nonessential personnel to lessen the risk of the virus entering our buildings.
- Screening those within our community. Whether a resident, staff member or essential person enters our building, we strictly screen everyone. We also monitor our residents and team daily for any symptoms.
To learn more about the health and safety measures we employ at Bartley Healthcare, please contact a member of our team today. We would be happy to share more about our approach with you as well as provide you with the support and expertise you need when caring for a loved one during this pandemic. Contact us today at 732-372-4055.
Bartley Healthcare. Experience You Can Trust.
Bartley Healthcare offers an independent lifestyle with an array of services and amenities. As a family-owned and privately-run community, we get to know each resident personally, allowing us to customize their level of care to perfectly match their needs while providing the experience their families can trust.
Here, residents can embrace a fulfilling lifestyle while experiencing the security and comfort of a qualified, compassionate team. We take care of it all – housekeeping and dining, scheduled transportation, programming to meet varying interests and more – it’s all included with care, so you never need to worry about rising costs! And if care needs change, we offer memory care and a range of award-winning health services on site.
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact our team today at 732-372-4055.