President and Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Administrator, Bartley Healthcare Nursing and Rehabilitation
Executive Director, The Orchards at Bartley Assisted Living
Danielle Batesko, RN
Wellness Director, The Orchards at Bartley Assisted Living
Dinaz M. Bengali, RN
Director of Nursing, Bartley Healthcare Nursing and Rehabilitation
Dinaz is an experienced nurse having worked in the field for over 20 years. She started her career as a licensed practical nurse and then went on to acquire her associate degree from Excelsior College, Albany NY. Her nursing career started as a unit nurse, but quickly advanced to the unit manager position at Green Acres Manor. She then went on to become an Assistant Director of Nursing at Aristacare in Whiting and held that position for 7 years. She was then promoted to Director of Nursing at the same facility. As Director of Nursing, she brought excellence in nursing care at the facility which was highlighted as a 5-star facility from the NJ Department of Health. She is a member of the Healthcare Association of New Jersey, has an LVAD certification and is certified in peritoneal dialysis. She also holds a baccalaureate degree in commerce and economics.
Dr. Geronima Alday
Post-Acute Medical Director, Bartley Healthcare Nursing and Rehabilitation
Dr. Alday serves as Post-Acute Medical Director for Bartley. Alday is board certified in Family Medicine. She also holds a certificate of added qualification in Geriatrics and Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine. Dr. Alday is a teaching faculty member, for Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School CentraState Medical Center Family Medicine Residency Program.
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Hospital-St. Peter’s Family Medicine Residency, 2004-2005
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School @ CentraState Medical Center Family Medicine Residency, 2005-2007
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School @ CentraState Medical Center Geriatric Fellowship, 2007-2008
- American Board of Family Medicine 2007
- Certificate of added Qualification in Geriatrics 2009
- Certificate of added Qualification in Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine 2012
Bartley Healthcare, Inc., based in Jackson, New Jersey, is proud to provide 32 years of award-winning care and a lifestyle supported by a tradition of quality, excellence and integrity.
CONNECT WITH US