When many people think about assisted living, they often think about assistance, care available if needed and programming for residents to enjoy. One thing that they may not be thinking about, however, is how it can help to promote independence in seniors.
“Assisted living is one of the best ways to provide seniors with independence as well as the predictability of expert care, support and engagement,” says Jalen Ramos, Executive Director of The Orchards at Bartley, an assisted living community located in Jackson, New Jersey. “We are always there to help them when needed, provide the award-winning care they know and trust and supply them with everything they may need to ensure they live healthily, happily and as independent as possible.”
How Does Assisted Living at The Orchards at Bartley Make Independence Possible?
- Expert Care When Needed. Our team of dedicated, long-term professionals know when residents need assistance and when they don’t. We know when it’s time to step in, but we allow them to do as much as possible on their own. Not only does this ensure our residents are enjoying the support they desire, but it allows us to be sure they are living their life on their terms.
- A Worry-Free Lifestyle. There’s nothing seniors need to worry about when they live at The Orchards at Bartley. From housekeeping to wellness visits, the security of additional care available if needed and assistance with daily tasks, residents can instead focus on living their life, not just taking care of business.
- Residents Can Live at Their Own Pace. Here, residents can do what they want when they want to do it. Sleep in, enjoy a range of services and amenities, partake in one of our many activities, pursue new interests, spend time with friends or relax in their own suite. The possibilities are endless.
- We Can Assist with a Range of Needs. Whether residents need simple assistance with daily activities, personal care, medication administration or incontinence management, we can help with everything they need and nothing they don’t. We can easily customize their plans to meet their varying needs, providing them with further independence and support.
- Health and Wellness. From improving balance and enhancing health to creating healthy and delicious meals to providing fitness classes, we can focus on the goals of our residents to enhance their well-being and skill, further increasing independence and confidence.
All of this and more are how we can help enhance and increase independence while providing expert care and an engaging lifestyle designed to meet various needs. To learn more about The Orchards at Bartley Assisted Living and our award-winning care and lifestyle, call us today at 732-372-4055.
Worry-Free Living with Dedicated Care and Support
The Orchards at Bartley Assisted Living offers an independent lifestyle with an array of services and amenities right on the Bartley Healthcare campus. As a family-owned and privately-run community, we get to know each resident personally, allowing us to customize their level of care to perfectly match their needs while providing them and their families with complete peace of mind.
Here, residents can embrace a fulfilling lifestyle in an elegant setting while experiencing the security and comfort of a qualified, compassionate team. We take care of it all – housekeeping and delicious dining, scheduled transportation, programming to meet varying interests and more – it’s all included with care, so you never need to worry about rising costs! And if care needs change, we offer memory care and a range of award-winning health services on site.
The Orchards at Bartley Assisted Living is the perfect place to live independently, with complete peace of mind.
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact our team today at 732-372-4055.