As seniors age, they often begin to require more care. Many times, friends, family or other caregivers try to provide the care and support their loved one needs to ensure they can remain at home. While this is a wonderful thing to do, it doesn’t mean it is simple by any means; in fact, caring for a loved one can be a challenging journey no matter how experienced the caregiver.
“At Bartley Healthcare, we know how difficult it can be, and this is why we strive to provide dedicated support, assistance and information to make this time easier for caregivers,” says Jalen Ramos, Executive Director at The Orchards at Bartley, an assisted living community located in Jackson, New Jersey. “We are here to be a resource to you and your family and want to help you throughout the challenging times, no matter when or where.”
“While many caregivers try to help their loved ones remain at home for as long as possible, we know there may come a time when they may no longer be able to,” he says. “Because of our compassion, experience and reputation, families in turn trust us to provide continuing care for their loved ones while ensuring they are enjoying life-enriching programming, connection and the lifestyle they deserve.”
5 Reasons Why Senior Living Provides Comfort to Caregivers
Our support and resources are just one of the many reasons we provide comfort to caregivers, seniors and their families. There are many more. Consider some of the following:
- Our expertise. For more than 34 years, we have been providing award-winning care supported by a tradition of quality, excellence and integrity. Our residents and their families trust us to provide everything they need and desire to live an independent lifestyle with care available 24/7.
- An engaging lifestyle. We offer an array of services and amenities that lead to a fulfilling and rewarding lifestyle. With a range of programs and activities, each day is an opportunity to learn something new expand your horizons and enjoy each day. This allows caregivers to know they are living each day to the fullest.
- Our dedication. Our dedicated care team gets to know the residents and learns exactly what their needs are. Our team is trained to assist with dressing, bathing and more while providing the support residents need in a dignified manner. No matter what, we are with you and your loved one each step of the way.
- Trusted Care. Many caregivers can become burnt out, stressed and overwhelmed because of the everyday tasks of caregiving. At Bartley Healthcare, you never need to think about that because we take care of everything for you. From meals to housekeeping to exercise and more, we do it all so you can simply enjoy each other’s company.
- Continuum of Care. Many caregivers wonder what will happen when their loved one’s care needs change. Thanks to our continuum of care services and lifestyle options, that’s not something caregivers have to think about.
For more information or to learn more about why caregivers find comfort at Bartley Healthcare, contact us today at 732-374-9959.
Bartley Healthcare. Experience You Can Trust.
Bartley Healthcare offers an independent lifestyle with an array of services and amenities. As a family-owned and privately-run community, we get to know each resident personally, allowing us to customize their level of care to perfectly match their needs while providing the experience their families can trust.
Here, residents can embrace a fulfilling lifestyle while experiencing the security and comfort of a qualified, compassionate team. We take care of it all – housekeeping and dining, scheduled transportation, programming to meet varying interests and more – it’s all included with care, so you never need to worry about rising costs! And if care needs change, we offer memory care and a range of award-winning health services on site.
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact our team today at 732-374-9959.